(Disconnected) Connection Refused: no further information
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information error is usually caused by an issue with the firewall. In order to fix it, you will need to allow Minecraft to bypass the firewall.
To allow Minecraft to bypass the firewall, you can follow these steps:
- At the bottom-left corner of your screen, in the search bar, search firewall. Select the option that matches Windows Defender Firewall
- When the new window opens, in the left-hand pane, select Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall
- At the top, click Change Settings
- Find any app/feature with the name Java(TM) Platform SE binary (there may be multiple) and ensure both Public and Private are checked for each one, along with the left-most checkbox.
- At the bottom of the window, click OK and close it.
- Restart Minecraft and try to connect to your server.
If you have followed these steps correctly, you should no longer experience the issue. Alternatively, you may want to try a different mod or version of Minecraft (Paper, Vanilla, Spigot, etc.)
Our team is also always available via live chat or support ticket should you require any further assistance with this!