ChicagoServers Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://chicagoservers.co, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ChicagoServers’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ChicagoServers’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ChicagoServers at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ChicagoServers’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ChicagoServers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, ChicagoServers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ChicagoServers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ChicagoServers’ website, even if ChicagoServers or a ChicagoServers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Service resource limitations are in effect and if it is deemed by senior management that the server is using an amount determined to be excessive or greater than normal, the customer may be assigned a higher renewal rate for excessive resource usage. The customer will be notified via email of this upcharge and the decision to continue hosting services will be the sole discretion of the customer. No charges will be made at this time, rather, the renewal rate will be increased. The increased amount will be subject to a decision of senior management based on the server’s total resource usage.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on ChicagoServers’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ChicagoServers does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. ChicagoServers may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However ChicagoServers does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ChicagoServers has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ChicagoServers of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ChicagoServers may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website or services rendered, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Illinois and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. 7-Day Money Back Guarantee
If a customer submits a refund request within seven days (168 hours) from the purchase date, the amount will be refunded less any transaction costs. If the request is made in excess of seven days from the purchase date, the refund may be issued at the discretion of senior management less any transaction costs.
Refunds pertaining to subsequent invoices after the original for each service are issued at the sole discretion of senior management and no entitlement is promised.
10. Miscellaneous Refunds
Any payments made through Group/Clan Pay are final and non-refundable. Dedicated Server Hosting options are not entitled to any free trials or refunds as there are prepaid licensing costs associated with them.
Customers that have already received a refund for the same or different service will be subject to management approval and may be withheld for any reason whatsoever.
10. Unauthorzied Use
Any activities deemed unauthorized by senior management originating from services rendered may result in discretionary suspension or termination of the purchased service with or without notice. Such activities include, but are not limited to: storing files or information deemed illegal by the State of Illinois or the United States Government, hosting scripts that are not directly related to the purpose of operating a game server, webservers, database servers, or altering the provided server executable file.
Any behavior which the senior management team deems harassing, abusive, or utilizing an unreasonable amount of resources is also applicable to this section.
If a service is terminated pursuant to this section, refunds will only be issued at the discretion of the billing department and the service no longer falls under the 7-Day money back guarantee.
ChicagoServers fully complies with DMCA takedown requests and legal inquiries from government agencies.