How to connect to your Ark Server using Epic Games Version
Currently, there is a problem that connecting via the server list is not possible. Currently we are still waiting for the update from the developer of the game-client, which will fix the difficulty.
The server must not have a password!
Connect via in-game console
- First, make sure that your server has the crossplay function enabled. Click below for more info on that
- Start the game
- Select local game and click on "SINGLE PLAYER"
- Please create a character and wait for the spawn animation!
- Now press the "TAB" key. The console will open at the bottom of the screen.
- Now enter the following command "open SERVER-IP". Please enter your whole server IP with the port. (calculated without +1, just like the port is in the web interface)
- By pressing Enter, you are now connected to the server. Make sure the server has no password.