How do I upload a Nitrogen world?
- You'll need to download and install Nitrogen on your PC and use it to generate the RWG World. Go here to download it: https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/12730-tool-nitrogen-a-random-world-generator-for-7dtd/
- Make sure to note what setting you used for the prefabs when you generate the World. If you select CompoPack you will need to install the CompoPack mod via mod manager that matches your server version.
- Upload the generated world folder to \Data\Worlds (example: \Data\Worlds\Nitrogen
- In configuration manager, change the Game World field to match the name of your uploaded world folder exactly.
- You can set "Game Name" field to whatever you want to show up in steam and in-game lists under the "map" column
- Set your seed and size options to match what you selected in the Nitro generator when you created the world